Monday, March 28, 2022

Review: On Schedule

On Schedule 

"Avery:
I’m a simple woman. All I want is for my wedding planning business to thrive. That’s it. I don’t want some annoying photographer (Okay, I'll admit it. He's attractive. In a guy-you-want-to-hate kinda way) that tries with moderate success to get under my skin. I don’t need some adorable stray puppy that’s just dying to make me a dog mom. I don’t want any of it. All right?

Tyler:

I mean, am I attracted to Avery? Sure. If you're into the big brown eyes and full soft lips kinda thing. She may or may not have sneaked her way into my film roll more times than I can count this week. But as enticing as Avery is, she has a bite to go with it. Like a tiger, just waiting for you to come close and count its stripes so it can attack. But what if there's more to her than the human checklist vibe she gives off? And what if I'm drawn to that part?"


Author: Summer Dowell

Genre: Romantic Comedy (clean read)

Series: The Wedding Business (book 3)


"I’m a huge fan of love and marriage and all that gushy stuff. 

Just for other people. Not me."


Someone get me a fainting couch because I’m about to swoon! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
This one is definitely my favorite of the series and I could totally see myself grabbing it for a reread in a few months just so I could relive this book hugging feeling!

My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard! I don’t think I stopped grinning or giggling the whole time. My romance loving heart was dancing the whole time!

I loved Avery & Tyler! They were SO CUTE together. They were so much a like, but it worked so well for them! They just meshed - even their beginning “hate” phase was just well placed banter and I was FOOORRR IIITTT!!!
I loved how they fed off each other. Their dialogue was my favorite!

Avery was a little uptight, but her upbringing really affected who she was. But at her heart of hearts she loved people and was a sweet character.

Tyler was a flannel clad dreamboat! Loved him from the moment I met him. ๐Ÿ˜‰ But I loved how thoughtful and patient he was.

There were a few hiccups through their relationship (as it always goes) but they communicated with each other and didn’t harbor anything for too long.

I loved seeing all three girls together again, mostly through text, but those were some of my favorite parts. The group chat dynamic is something I can relate to. ๐Ÿ’•

I don’t know what else to say other than I loved every moment of this story! From the hate, to the obvious matchmaking, to all of the love!

I’m sad to see this cast of characters go, but I’m excited for the next project from Summer!
5/5 stars
*I received this book from the author**All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment