Friday, May 10, 2019

Review: The Rancher's Unexpected Baby

The Rancher's Unexpected Baby

"After his marriage ended, Gage Frasier vowed he’d never remarry or have children—but now he’s guardian of an orphaned baby boy. Thankfully, his friend’s sweet sister, Emma Wilder, offers to nanny while Gage seeks a more suitable family for the child. But soon Gage finds himself bonding with his new son…and with Emma. Parenthood surprised Gage, but will love sneak up on him, too?"


Author: Jill Lynn
Length: 224 pages
Series: Colorado Grooms (book 2)



From bachelor to daddy…overnight!


I loved EVERYTHING about this book! The characters. The banter. The chemistry. *wags eyebrows*
It was all so perfect. *happy sigh*

Jill makes it so incredibly easy to fall in love with her heroes! They are all kinds of Hallmark perfect. They have flaws, but they also have great strengths and wonderful personalities. (The fact that they're hunks is just an added bonus 😉)

Gage is a strong character who is so full of love, but he believed his past broke his future. It took an adorable baby boy, a wonderful woman, and an incredible God to open his eyes so he could see that his future was so bright and beautiful.

Emma was an amazing character. She is sunshine and optimism, she sees the good in everyone and gives them all a chance. She was a fixer and a nurturer. I loved seeing her flourish throughout the story since she tried to slip through the cracks when the book first started.

I LOVED the Wilder crew in book 1, and I loved them even more in this book. 

One major thing I enjoyed was the characters COMMUNICATED! Too many times people overreact, jump to conclusions and blow things out of proportion when it all could have been worked out if they had had a conversation. Not in this story. Yes there was "conflict", there always is, but the characters made sure to talk to each other and in the end it worked out. 

This book had me laughing out loud! 😍 It was so good, I read it in one sitting. I'm so pumped for Mackenzie's story!
I rated it a 5/5 stars.

*I received this book from the author**All opinions are my own*

Quotes:

"Its going to be okay, Gage. I promise this is all going to work out."
"You can't promise that, Emma."
"It's not a me promise, its a God one. He works thing together for good. Even the kind of mountains that don't appear climbable."

No comments:

Post a Comment