Friday, March 20, 2020

Review: Cry of the Raven

Cry of the Raven

"Lady Selene Ravenwood has come into her full power as a dreamwalker just as the war with the Dominia Empire begins. Working with the other Great Houses, Selene and Damien use their gifts to secure the borders and save those devastated by the war. But conflict, betrayal, and hatred begin to spread between the Great Houses, destroying their unity as the empire burns a path across their lands. At the same time, Damien Maris starts to lose his ability to raise the waters, leaving the lands vulnerable to the empire's attacks.

The only one who can unite the houses and restore her husband's power is Selene Ravenwood. But it will require that she open her heart to those who have hurt her and let go of her past, despite the one who hunts her and will do anything to stop her power.

Will Selene survive? Or is she destined to fall like the dreamwalkers before her?"


Author: Morgan L. Busse
Genre: Fantasy
Series: Ravenwood Saga (book 3)


As War Looms, 
Will Her Power Be Enough to 
Save the Ones She Loves?


Y'all. I honestly don't know where to start...
This series has been AMAZING! 
I think there's totally room for more stories! 😍😉 *hint hint*

I've loved every minute of these books, and this one was no less impactful! The redemption arcs that were pumping through the pages were beautiful. They were written perfectly, and you can truly see the character growth from book 1 to now. In each character, not just the main ones.

We got more Damien in this story, and I've never been happier!!! He's been a FAN favorite from the beginning, and I really liked seeing him go through life in this book.
I loved watching Selene become more sure of everything as the story went on. 

I liked the unique gifts each had, and when unified they totally encompassed the Light and all He is!
There were so many great parallels you can draw between real and fiction world. And I enjoyed taking time to find them.

I really loved this series! It's not something I would normally pick up, but I'm so glad I did. I can't give too much away, because spoilers, but you should just give this series a try. I truly think you'll love it.

There were just so many things! In this book, and in the whole series. I just loved it all so much!!
5/5 stars!

*I received this book from the publisher**All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment