Thursday, June 18, 2020

Review: Her Hidden Hope

Her Hidden Hope


 "With only two weeks to renovate her family’s Colorado B and B, struggling single mom Addie Ricci can’t turn away help. Especially not when it’s her handsome high school sweetheart, Evan Hawke, who’s offering to pitch in. As they repair the B and B, Addie and Evan also begin rebuilding their relationship…until a secret from their past threatens to bring it all crashing down."

Author: Jill Lynn
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Colorado Grooms (book 4)



She once trusted him with her heart…

but will she ever trust him with the truth?


I'm coming to find that books with "old flames hiding something from the other" are not my type of stories. I struggled with it in this story, but I love Jill's writing style so I always stick it out.

One thing that I love about Jill's characters is that they grow SO much throughout the story. In God, as people, the shabang!

I'm CRAZY excited that Charlie is getting her own story! I cannot wait to get my hands on that book.

It was a cute story overall! (I didn't expect anything less) I loved seeing Jace again, and the brother/brother scenes were the BEST!

The B&B renovation was a fun story line! (And I loved the dog 😉😆)
3/5 stars

*I received this book from the author**All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment