Monday, June 22, 2020

Review: The Story Hunter

The Story Hunter

"In the wake of a deadly coup, the capital city of Urian has descended into chaos. Heartbreak and bloodshed await Tanwen and her friends as they discover the unlikeliest leader now rules Tir.

If they want to save the realm, Tannie and the Corsyth weavers must rescue Queen Braith and unmask the Master, ending the strife once and for all. But the success of their hunt depends upon an ally no one trusts.

The Master has a new target in sight: fragile, trauma-scarred Digwyn, whose unique weaving ability could turn the tide of any war. When the desire for vengeance proves too powerful for Digwyn to resist, Tanwen must face a terrifying truth: the fate of Tir rests in the hands of a volatile, shattered girl."


Author: Lindsay A. Franklin
Genre: Fantasy
Series: The Weaver Trilogy (book 3)


Redeeming the past is a fatal quest.


How does one begin to describe this story ? This whole series? (Especially without spoilers...😜)

If you haven't gotten on 'the Weaver Trilogy' boat, I don't know what you're doing?! From the first page of book one, until the last word of book 3, this series will take you on adventures like you've never seen before. 

SO much was packed into this last story! 
Character growth. Heartache. Restoration. Healing.

The story came alive, just like the stories in the book. The words wove their way around until they crystallized into the masterpiece that can sit on our shelf forever!

I would LOVE to go into detail, but because spoilers are a REAL thing, I'll keep my thoughts and feelings slightly contained.

This series was glorious, but this story was beautiful! Definitely my favorite of the series. 
I'm going to miss this world with my whole heart! My greatest wish is that a few novellas will be written, so we can get another glimpse into this place.

I cannot wait to see where Lindsay takes us next!
I rated it a 4.5/5 stars

*I received this book from the author**All opinions are my own* 

No comments:

Post a Comment