Monday, May 3, 2021

Review: Nicole

 Nicole

"Who has time to date when she’s trying to raise a miniature human by herself AND save the planet from its irresponsible inhabitants? Not to mention my winning personality (snort) and my curves-have-curves figure (eyeroll) don’t exactly attract the opposite sex. Unfortunately, none of these reasons have stopped my best friends and SoCal sewing sisters from taking on the archaic role of matchmakers, and they’re not beneath a little bribery if that’s what it takes to get my cooperation. Let’s just say everyone has their weak spot, and donations to my favorite charities is mine. If I were to consider a romantic relationship, my dream guy certainly wouldn’t be immature, everything-is-a-game Dr. Drew Bauer. The man raises my body temperature faster than global warming does the Earth’s! But life seems determined to keep throwing us together, especially now that one of my SoCal sewing sisters is engaged to his best friend, in which case there can only be one of two outcomes:
1. I kill him in a fit of annoyance.
2. My common sense escapes me, and I fall in love with him. 
Honestly, I'm not sure which would be worse."

Author: Sarah Monzon
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Sewing in SoCal (book 3)


Who has time to date when she’s trying to raise a miniature human by herself 
AND save the planet from its irresponsible inhabitants?!

Oh this might be my FAVORITE book so far!!! (But I mean, I love Sarah so I say that about pretty much every book she writes)

I’m talking ALL. OF. THE. SWWWWWOOOOONNNNIIIINNNGGGG!!!! 😍😍😍😍

I sighed. I giggled. I blushed. I hugged the book tight to my chest. I begged the Lord to send me a Drew.
Essentially, I went through ALLLLLLL the feelings!

Nicole wasn’t my favorite of the girls in the other books. But once I got in her head she grew on me. Like fungus on a sloth. πŸ˜œ

Drew was just...well....I LOVED him. He was fun and flirty but had depth.

I’m SO anxious to read Amanda & Betsy’s stories. And maybe get a few more proposals. πŸ˜‰

I loved the way Sarah wrote this book! Out of the three this one felt the deepest, most complete. She tackled a few tough subjects, and did them well. They weren’t screaming in your face, but they weren’t brushed over either.

Sarah is becoming my "airport author". Two of the three SoCal books I've read ON my way to California, and they were PERFECT for my wait time for my flights. 

Really. Truly. LOVED this book!
5/5 stars

*I received the book from the author**All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment