Monday, May 10, 2021

Review: Raising Honor

 Raising Honor

"Nothing will stop Ryker Hayes from giving his neglected five-year-old niece the stable home he never had. But to gain custody, he must move to Colorado…and prove to Honor’s wary foster mother, Charlie Brightwood, he’s more than just responsible. As his visits with Honor and Charlie begin to feel more like family time, might Charlie become another reason to stick around for good?"


Author: Jill Lynn
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Colorado Grooms (book 5)


She’s their first priority… 
Could a shared love for little Honor unite their reluctant hearts?



It took a minute, but once I was in the story I really enjoyed Charlie & Ryker!
They were SWEET. An adorable couple who just wanted what was best for Honor, even if that meant sacrificing true love.

I loved little Honor. She was adorable! And the “taking a bit to warm up, but once they do they don’t stop” thing was SO on. 😄

I LOVED the fostering/adoption theme in the story!! 💖

There were a few communication hiccups. Things that could’ve been fixed by talking, but it ended with a GREAT happily ever after so I’m not too upset. 😉

Charlie & Ryker were such a perfect fit for each other. They complemented each other’s strengths & weaknesses and just were better people once they found each other.

Over all I really enjoyed the story!
4/5 stars

*I received this book from the author**All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment