Thursday, May 13, 2021

Review: Vying for the Viscount

 Vying for the Viscount

"For Hudson, the newly titled Viscount Stildon, moving to England from India where he was born and raised was already an arduous enough endeavor. When he learns the fate of the racing empire he inherited along with his title depends upon him getting in the good graces of another stable owner, he's even more at a loss.

The stable at the neighboring estate has been Miss Bianca Snowley's refuge for years, and when a strange man appears to be stealing the horses, she jumps to their protection without a second thought. Upon learning Hudson is actually the new owner, she can't help but be intrigued by the area's newest eligible bachelor.

Any thought of romance is quickly set aside, however, when Hudson proposes they work together to secure suitable spouses for each other. As their friendship grows, Hudson and Bianca begin to reconsider what they truly want in life. But will societal expectations and the weight of their responsibilities keep them from pursuing their true desires?"

Author: Kristi Ann Hunter
Genre: Historical Romance
Series: Hearts on the Heath (book 1)


Will societal expectations and the weight of their responsibilities 
keep them from pursuing their true desires?


Oh. I swwwwoooonnnn!!

As always Kristi delivered another beautiful story that made me fall in love with people who don’t exist. 🤣

I loved Hudson, and his uncertainty in his new role, but his ability to adapt to every circumstance he was in.
His easy going nature was so nice to see on the page. Though I wanted to shake him when he didn’t see how perfect Bianca was for him.

Bianca was another character I can add to my “see myself in” character list. I saw so many of my thoughts and pains in her inner dialogue I thought the pages had turned into a mirror.
I loved how strong she was, even when most people would’ve broke.

I loved both characters together and I LOOOOOVVVEEEDDD that they became best friends before anything else. They trusted each other. 😍💕😍

I loved getting to see Aaron more in this book, and I can’t wait for his own sappy, happy, love story!!
And the Hawthorne cameo was PERFECT!

Kristi hasn’t steered me wrong yet! I loved this one and I can’t wait for the rest of the series.
4.5/5 stars

*I received this book from the author**All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment