Thursday, June 11, 2020

Review: Silent Shadows

Silent Shadows

 "Pecca Gallegos moved to the tiny town of Walton, Georgia, to protect her son and escape the dangerous lifestyle that once defined her. When a series of strange circumstances evolve into threats, Pecca finds herself confiding in an unlikely ally--her stubborn patient.

Army veteran Colton Crawford is desperate to recover from the undiagnosed disorder that is ruining his life, and his instincts are on high alert when threats against his nurse and her son force him to take action. But Colton's involvement only ramps up the danger when he uncovers a family secret revealing that whoever is after Pecca is closer--and more deadly--than they realized.

With this suspenseful new story, Natalie Walters welcomes you once more to Walton, Georgia, where everyone knows your name--but no one knows your secret."


Author: Natalie Walters
Genre: Romantic Suspense 
Series: Harbored Secrets (book 3)


"They're running from their pasts into an unknown future.
But first, they'll have to survive the present."

ALL of the actual feels! I adored this book so much.

The characters were built so well! The suspense line was everything...
It was SUCH a nice twist on a pretty common plot line.

I loved the growth that took place throughout the story! The growth that took place throughout the series as a whole.

The romance. The banter. 😍 Beautifully done. 
The wit and banter between the side and main characters was SO good! I think the dialogue was my favorite part of the whole book. (Though the kissing scenes weren't to shabby either 😏😉)

I honestly get a little misty eyed when I think of how much Natalie has grown since book 1 came out. I'm so proud of her, and I cannot wait to see what's coming down the line from her!
4.5/5 stars

*I received this book from the author**All opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment